Weber® Q®2200 BBQ & Stand is if you want all the performace of a Weber® gas barbecue but in a smaller package, look no further than the newly designed Weber® Q2200.
In Stock - Next Working Day Delivery*
Warning: Last items in stock!
Weber® Q®2200 with Stand. Great things come in small packages! If you want all the performance you expect from a Weber® gas barbecue, look no further than the Weber® Q®2200 BBQ.
Cooking healthy and delicious meals is so easy with a Weber® Q. The easy light ignition starts you up quickly, then just let it heat up for 5 minutes and your ready to go!
The Weber® Q®2200 is the perfect size for everyday as well as weekends away! You can cook for up to 8 people on the Weber® Q®2200 bbq. Perfect for use in the garden or can easily be packed into the car for picnics or camping.
Don't forget the Weber® Accessories. Please see Accessories tab of Product for related products.
- Keep your eye on the temperature with the built-in thermometer.
- Quick easy start-up with electronic ignition.
- Sleek tall curved lid so you can cook larger roasts.
- One Stainless Steel burner.
- Lightweight lid and body are cast aluminium.
- Cast iron cooking grate is porcelain-enamelled and conducts heat evenly across the entire surface.
- Comfy carry handles.
- Easy to clean. Fat and food residue are collected in a removable drip tray.
- Easy clean cooking grate gives even heat over its entire surface.
- Tuck in tables tables with handy storage hooks for your Weber® tools.
- Easy to control the heat - simply turn up or down like you would your hob.
- Uses a fraction of the gas compared to an average 4 burner barbecue. Cook up to 100 meals from a 13kg gas canister!
- Cook for up to 8 people at a time.
- Gas consumption 3.51kw/h
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
*All Weber® gas barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
|Height (cm) -||130|
|Width (cm) -||80|
|Depth (cm) -||75|
|Weight (kg) -||21|
|Cooking Area (cm²) -||1806|