Weber® Q®3200 BBQ. The daddy bear of the Weber® Q range. With a large cooking area for all those hungry mouths and the same sleek, curved styling unique to the Weber® Q.
Out of stock - Enter email below to be notified
Warning: Last items in stock!
Weber® Q®3200 BBQ - The daddy bear of the Weber® Q range. With a large cooking area for all those hungry mouths and the same sleek, curved styling unique to the Weber® Q. Sleek, stylish and with performance to match, the Weber® Q®3200 is the king of the stunningly redesigned Q range. It has two burners and a 2994cm2 cooking grate.
Cooking healthy and delicious meals is so easy with a Weber® Q®3200 barbecue. The easy light ignition starts you up quickly, then just let it heat up for 5 minutes and your ready to go!
The Weber® Q®3200 bbq is the biggest in the Q range, this stylish, curvaceous model with easily feed the whole family!
Don't forget a BBQ Cover to protect your shiny new BBQ and Weber® Accessories. Please see Accessories tab of Product for related products.
- Keep your eye on the temperature with the built-in thermometer.
- Quick easy start-up with electronic ignition.
- Sleek curved lid so you can cook larger roasts.
- Two Stainless Steel burners. Turn off the inner burner for 'roasting' and 'baking' on your Weber® Q3200.
- Easy to clean. Fat and food residue are collected in a removable drip tray.
- Grill-Out handle light.
- Easy clean cooking grate gives even heat over its entire surface.
- Fold down tables with handy storage hooks for your Weber® tools.
- Easy to control the heat - simply turn up or down like you would your hob.
- Uses a fraction of the gas compared to an average 4 burner barbecue. Cook up to 60 meals from a 13kg gas canister!
- The wheeled cart makes it easy to move around your garden or patio.
- Gas consumption 6.35kw/h
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
*All Weber® gas barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
|Height (cm) -||141|
|Width (cm) -||94|
|Depth (cm) -||76|
|Weight (kg) -||38|
|Cooking Area (cm²) -||2994|