With four burners and fantastic features, you can cook up a storm on the Weber® Summit® S-470 BBQ and make the most of the great outdoors!
Stainless steel shroud and doors, Four Burners, Side Burner, Sear Station® and even a Tuck-Away™ Rotisserie system.
Out of stock - Enter email below to be notified
Warning: Last items in stock!
With four burners and fantastic features, you can cook up a storm and make the most of the great outdoors!
If youâre looking for a high-performing luxury barbecue, look no further than the Summit® range this four burner Weber® Summit® S-470 is more than enough to cook up an impressive feast.
The Weber® Summit® S470 has a Stainless Steel shroud and doors, Four burners, Side Burner, Sear Station® and even a Tuck-Away™ Rotisserie System with a flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storages in the enclosed cart.
Don't forget a BBQ Cover to protect your shiny new BBQ and Weber® Accessories. Please see Accessories tab of this page for related products.
Built to last - Comes with a 10 year limited warranty.
- Rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner - Great for spit roasting chickens and large joints of meat to perfection.
- Stainless steel cooking grates retain heat evenly for perfect results every time.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel Flavorizer® bars for the perfect barbecue taste.
- Stainless Steel shroud and doors.
- Centre mounted thermometer.
- Tuck-Away™ Rotisserie.
- 6 tool holders.
- Illuminated control knobs - Fantastic for when the barbecue party carries into the night.
- 4 Stainless Steel burners and Integrated Sear Station® burner for perfect grill marks on your steaks.
- 2 fixed and 2 lockable castors; secure your Summit® firmly in place.
- Grill-Out handle light; great for late night barbecuing.
- Side burner with protective lid.
- SnapJet® ignition.
- Smoker box burner - Brilliant for smoking wood chips to add even more flavour your food.
- Stylish stainless steel door trims.
- Gas consumption 14.3kw/h
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
*All Weber® barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span. We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
|Height (cm) -||150|
|Width (cm) -||170|
|Depth (cm) -||77|
|Weight (kg) -||123|
|Cooking Area (cm²) -||3019|